General Class Information
- Registration is required for all classes and workshops held on the Roycroft Campus.
- To assure a safe and rewarding experience, with quality one-on-one time with the artisan instructor, class sizes are limited. You can call to be placed on a wait list for any class that is full. Cancellations do happen or you can be request to be contacted if a similar course is added to the schedule.
- Class Tuition + Supply Fee is required for each workshop, unless specifically stated in the course description where a supply list is offered for students to provide their own materials.
- Supply Fees cover all materials and consumables used to create the course project(s). In many cases, additional tools will be provided by and remain the property of the instructor.
- All classes are held on the National Historic Landmark Roycroft Campus at the Roycroft Power House located at 39 South Grove Street, East Aurora, NY 14052, unless specifically stated in the course description.
- The class area opens 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- In the case of a day long workshop meals may be provided. Please check your course description to see if meals are included in your tuition fee.
- Additional classes, workshops and events are frequently added to the schedule. Class pricing and information are also subject to change. Please visit our website (www.roycroftcampuscorporation.com ) or call the Roycroft Campus to verify information before registering for a class (716 655-0261).
- A $20 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to all individuals regardless of the reason for cancellation. Cancellations will be refundable (minus the $20 processing fee) only if notice of cancellation is received in writing and postmarked three weeks prior to the beginning of the class. If cancellation occurs within the three-week period, the fee (minus the $20 processing fee) may be applied to another class within a year’s time of the initial purchase. Cancellations within ten days prior to the date of the class or a “no show” will not be given a refund or class credit.
- If the Roycroft Campus Corporation (RCC) must cancel a class, all students will be notified and given two options; a credit in the full dollar amount of what was paid to be used for another class. This credit must be used within a year’s time of the initial purchase. Or students can receive a full refund. RCC will not be responsible for travel, lodging or other expenses requiring refunds as a result of class cancellation.
- Transfers from one class to another are permitted within a year’s time of the initial purchase if space is available. To do so, you must notify us at least 30 days before the start of your class. Tuition will transfer in the full dollar amount. If the new class has a higher tuition the additional funds must be paid to complete the transfer. If the new class has a lower tuition, the remaining funds will be credited to your account and must be used within a year’s time of the initial purchase.
- Students should be aware that in many classes, you may be working with tools which if improperly or carelessly used, can cause injury. The Roycroft Campus Corporation (RCC) and the instructors endeavor to provide training and supervision in the proper use of the tools and materials necessary to engage in the crafts presented. However, students and instructors assume the risk of working with the tools and materials provided, and neither the instructors nor RCC will be responsible for injuries received by students or faculty as a result of the improper or careless use of those tools and equipment.
- The Roycroft Campus Corporation (RCC) reserves the right to dismiss any student without refund, for behavior that is disruptive to the community learning environment.